Subordinate department: the number of the administrative department: 3
Educational requirements: undergraduate and above work experience: two years and above
Age range: 25-40 years old
Salary: Negotiable salary, pay five insurance, provide working meal
Specific requirements: with a sense of responsibility, good working attitude and hard work
1. organization of meetings and activities;
2. goods management including office supplies purchase requisition registration etc.
4. company's annual inspection;
5. administrative personnel affairs handling
6. other matters to be handled by the leader.
1. priority of human resources;
2. have strong organizational ability, communication and coordination, and have a certain ability to write.
3. have certain experience in safety common sense, labor protection and logistics management.
4. familiar with relevant laws and regulations;
5. proficient in the use of common office software.